Since buying or selling a home is often one of the biggest financial decisions of a person’s life, we make it a priority to educate our clients on each phase of the process so that our clients can make the best, most-informed decisions possible.
Educating clients in the residential real estate transaction process allows them to be more in control of the negotiations and loan process, and helps in managing their own expectations for all possible results. In addition, we strive to avoid adversarial interactions by addressing concerns before they become problems and by consistently communicating with clients, attorneys, real estate brokers, loan officers, and the title company. We encourage our clients to contact us frequently with questions and concerns as communication is integral to a successful transaction.
Our clients run the gamut from first-time homebuyers to experienced investors and we are more than happy to tailor our services to the specific needs of each client. We handle real estate matters including, but not limited to:
- Residential Real Estate Transactions (Sales, Purchases, and Short Sales)
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Drafting and Reviewing Residential and Commercial Lease Agreements
- Drafting and Recording Conveyance Documents
- Resolution of Title Issues
- Organizing Corporate Entities for Real Estate Purchases